Van Etten Alumni Association
2024 College Scholarship Application
- The Van Etten Alumni Association* is offering three $1,000 scholarships.
- These scholarship awards are funded through donations made by the members of the Van Etten Alumni Association.
- The Van Etten Alumni Association College Scholarship awards are available to all SVE graduating seniors with plans to further their education after graduation.
Applicants must meet two of the following three requirements:
- Financial need
- Exceptional grades
- Intention to continue education at a school of higher learning
- Completed Van Etten Alumni Association College Scholarship application (created on this page).
- Paste current resume in the last data entry block above the Submit button.
- Submit completed application and resume no later than May 1, 2024.
*indicates required field
IRS Tax Implications:
The VE Alumni Association Scholarship award may be taxable. The responsibility of reporting and paying any tax rests with the recipient.
Topic 421 – Scholarship and Fellowship Grants
To learn which expenses are tax deductible, please review IRS Pub 970 (2013) linked here:
IRS Pub 970 (2013) Tax Benefits for Education
The Van Etten Alumni Association is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
The Van Etten Alumni Association does not release names or contact information to anyone, except as required in performing the normal business of the Association.
*The Van Etten Alumni Association represents students who graduated from the Van Etten Central School from 1939-1967. The Van Etten and Spencer Central Schools merged in 1968, forming the Spencer Van Etten Central School District.